Microsoft Office is the most popular office suite, but it is a big problem with this wonderful program, is quite expensive.
Assuming everyone knows what that is Microsoft Office i decided to offer you some alternative programs that do the job just as well but to be free.
But before that I want to let you know that we have a promotion on our forum: MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 STUDENT EDITION GIVEAWAY.
There are probably many alternatives, but I’m going to show them only the best, the first office suite and perhaps the best one, compatible with operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Sun
Solaris , it is 🥁🥁 ..Apache OpenOffice!
Apache OpenOffice is an open-source office productivity software suite. It is one of the successor projects of OpenOffice.org and the designated successor of IBM Lotus Symphony. Apache OpenOffice is a close cousin of LibreOffice and NeoOffice.
- Writer a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within Apache OpenOffice.
- Math lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
The second alternative I am proposing to you is LibreOffice
LibreOffice is a powerful office suite – its clean interface and feature-rich tools help you unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity.
LibreOffice includes several applications that make it the most powerful Free and Open Source office suite on the market, this is what the developers say about him, but we know it is an excellent alternative to MS OFFICE.
Another free alternative for Ms Office, this time is an online product and come from the Google and is about Google Docs.
You may have heard of this online document editor. Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides are a word processor, a spreadsheet and a presentation program respectively, all part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service.
With google docs you can work online from your browser but also through applications or browser extensions.
Very important to know, these alternatives are compatible with MS office but not 100%.